Thursday, June 9, 2011

Second week of Summer

Monday we did swim team.
Tuesday we did swim team. Then went to the skating rink.  Sarah has recital rehearsal.  Picked Maggie up for a sleep over.
Wednesday we went to Miller Outdoor Theatre and watched Camp Rock.
Thursday I had a doctor's appointment so I skipped swim team practice.  We went to Family Fun Night.  Kendall is staying at our house tonight, and Sarah is staying at Kamryn's house.
Friday we will do swim team practice, and then go to Splashtown for a few hours.
Saturday Hannah and I will go to the Swim meet, and Sarah and Daddy will go to recital practice at 9am, and then at 1pm I will get Sarah ready for her recital that is at 3pm.  Maggie, Lori Y, Mom, Keith and Megann are going to be there with Hannah, myself, and Daddy.  To watch my little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Scrapping*for*my*Girls*